The following are some links with useful information in advance of our return to school:
1. COVID-19 Response plan for the safe and sustainable operation of Primary and Secondary schools
2. Video advice for parents and students at different levels
3. Posters/graphics advice for parents
4. Multilingual Advice for parents
5. Communications to Parents regarding School Transport – SEN and Primary
6. Isolation quick guide for parents and guardians of children older than 3 months and up to 13 years of age
- You can complete the Return to Education Form by clicking on the link below and returning it to school on September 1st. Scanning/photographing the document and returning it by email will also be accepted.
This form is also available on the homepage of the school website under ‘Information for Parents’.
Copies of the form will also be available at school entrances on Wednesday morning.